Like every other aspect of your home or office, you must set up occasional maintenance for your HVAC system. That's where Keith Air Conditioning steps in to help. We offer HVAC maintenance services in the Marshall, TX area. Our HVAC system service professionals recommend getting regular maintenance for your unit every six months to ensure maximum efficiency.
While you may have heard of HVAC maintenance services, you may not know exactly what it entails. Our process includes:
- Inspecting the system
- Cleaning or replacing the filters
- Testing the unit's functionality
- Recommending repairs as necessary
- Checking refrigerant charges
- Checking values of capacitors
- Cleaning condenser coils
- Clearing drain lines of evaporator coil
Depending on your HVAC system's age, we may recommend visits at a higher frequency. Call us today to schedule HVAC system services. We'll be happy to answer any of your questions.